Podiatrists continue to find it difficult to complete the credentialing process for acceptance on medical insurance panels. This imperative first step can take six months or more, and once approved, requires quarterly monitoring for upkeep. 1st Assistant Credentialing Services will help you navigate the complexities of credentialing as well as minimize mistakes and maximize collections. Our team is specifically designed and dedicated to make you our #1 priority, so you can focus on your patients and your practice.
We pride ourselves in providing comprehensive credentialing needs for foot and ankle specialists who are eligible for credentialing with Medicare, Medicaid or any of the commercial insurance plans. You will have a dedicated Credentialing Coordinator who will ensure we have all the necessary information to begin your credentialing project and that nothing falls through the cracks. Along the way, our team – leveraging 1stCred software system will keep you informed on all your credentialing timelines so you always know where you stand with your projects. Our credentialing platform is tailor made to maximize credentialing performance and productivity.
Foot and Ankle Specialist / Podiatrist Needs
- Application Evaluation: 1st Assistant completes all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf with the chosen payer networks and government entities.
- Reports: 1st Assistant provides status reports so you know where you are in the process with each payer.
- Maintenance of Provider Data: 1st Assistant maintains and updates your CAQH profile while applications are in process for commercial carriers.
- Follow-up with Payers: 1st Assistant completes all necessary credentialing requirements for each payer and follow through to completion.
- Dedicated Support: 1st Assistant provides dedicated credentialing experts to assist you throughout the process.
- Timely Notifications: 30-, 60-, and 90-day prior notifications of any expired licenses including: DEA, State licenses, Board Certification and more. 90- and 120-day prior notification of any upcoming facility re-credentialing needs. 90- and 120-day prior notification of malpractice expiration.
- Ongoing Maintenance: We operate as your extended credentialing team day-in and day-out throughout the year and handle any credentialing matter that arises on your behalf. We maintain your practice’s and providers’ information in the 1stCred software system and keep you updated about any upcoming deadlines and help you ensure none are missed.
- Application Projects: We help you navigate a specific set of plans and applications on an as-needed basis.
Our services help eliminate the mistakes and delays that can cost thousands of dollars per week.
- Reduce Cost and Stress
- Increase Revenue and Efficiency
- Support for Your Team